Sale60 GummyS$29.90 S$19.90
Out of stock
60 GummiesS$34.90 S$26.90
60 ChewablesS$32.90 S$22.90
21 GummiesS$35.90 S$27.90
30 SoftgelS$35.90 S$24.90
237ml LiquidS$39.90 S$27.90
Sale240 Veggie CapsS$90.00 S$60.00
120 ChewableS$46.50 S$13.95
Given the fast-paced and hectic lifestyle in Singapore, kids vitamins are quickly rising in popularity. Pediatricians now recommend a daily vitamin or mineral supplement for kids. These groups of children should include vitamin supplements into their daily consumption:
- Picky eaters who refuse to eat certain types of food
- Kids on a vegetarian or a diary-free diet should take an iron or calcium supplement respectively
- Active kids who play physically demanding sports
- Kids suffering from chronic medical conditions such as asthma or digestive problems
The following vitamins have risen above the rest and proven to be the most apt for kids:
- Vitamin A aids growth and development of tissues and bone repair, healthy skin, eyes and better immune responses.
- Vitamin Bs; B2, B3, B6 and B12 are good for metabolism, energy production and healthy circulatory and nervous systems.
- Vitamin C helps to promote healthy muscles, connective tissue and skin.
- Vitamin D works well for bone and tooth formation and helps the body in the absorption of calcium
- Calcium helps children build strong bones
- Iron is vital for healthy red blood cells and builds muscles.
Start taking your supplements early and ensure you provide your body with further nutritional support.