- Natural Living
- Cold Pressed
- Replenishes & Restores
- Certified Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Discussion: A rich, amber colored oil from the ripened fruit of the rose known as hips. Contains natural Retinol Acid (Vitamin A) and is well sought after for helping to replenish and restore mature or sun-exposed skin.
- Excellent option for hydrating itchy and dry skin
- Helps to lick in your skin's natural hydration
- Offers serveral anti-aging properties
- Natural exfoliant for brighter skin
- Helps boost collagen formation
- Helps protect against sun damage and hyperpigmentation
- Helps reduce scars and fine lines
Apply 2-3 drops onto fingertips and massage into cleansed, dry skin. Also can be used as a general body oil or a nourishing hair and scalp massage.
Organic rosa mosqueta (rose hip) seed oil (99%), tocopherol (vitamin E) antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil.
Caution: For external use only. Not for internal use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner.
No animals were used to test this product.